Thursday, February 28, 2013

"Maybe I'm just like my Mother..."

Day three of Chia seeds and do I dare say that I can feel a difference? I  have cut my calorie intake by half. I have not had any hunger pangs and I have the feeling of fullness like I did when my Lap-band was functional. Why am I just NOW hearing about Chia seeds? As for the energy aspect of the seeds, I must add something is afoot. On my way to work this morning, in my normal "Jesus Lord, please let me make it through another day" stupor, from radio land came the sounds of the little man in Purple - Prince. Shocking my entire body, my arm reached and cranked up the volume to "When Doves Cry", as I sang along. I then noticed my body was kind of bobbing and weaving and talkin' trash.. I also became aware of the other drivers looking at me in horror at the stop light. I'm sure I saw one mouth" Oh Lord, that old woman's having a seizure"..but I didn't care. All I can say is that they should have been around for the next song : Gotye's "Somebody that I used to know"..they would have really been impressed or dialed 911.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Judy! I have had a major breakthrough with fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue by taking copius amounts of liquid magnesium. Magnesium depletion is linked to chronic fatique and fibromyalgia, depression and anxiety plus a host of other conditions to numerous to list. I came across this after doing extensive research. I also take probiotics am wheat/grain free, no processed food of any kind, no sugar or alcohol.
    Vitamin B12 is also very imortant. I am new to your site so I haven't read if you have tried any of this and forgive me if you have. Good luck My Honey! bheron56

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello bheron56! Thank you for your comment, you are the first to post on my rather new blog. I have been reading and re-searching for years on how to manage this horrid plague. I do take a high dose magnesium every night and I feel it does help me rest better. I suppose to take a B12 injection each week, but have found that they are triggering migraines. I am travelling to Vanderbilt University in April for more tests.. I have never been able to give up breads and grains.. being a southern gal my motto is " I will give up my biscuit when you pry it from my dead cold hands" but that may not be much longer!! Sugar is the booger for me.. I am a complete addict since childhood and i know it is horrible and toxic, yet i crave it so terribly and when the stress hits.... I'm a goner, I cave like a cheap tent. I will read more about the magnesium and I really appreciate you contacting me. I hope and pray you continue to feel better. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made me laugh out loud which made my day! Keep on fighting-- your humour is your armour! bheron56

    ReplyDelete